Trailing 1 month Polygon NFT Data:
About Polygon NFTs
Polygon, previously known as the Matic Network, brings a multi-chain ecosystem to Ethereum-compatible blockchains. Its architecture allows for unique asset creation and trading, utilizing Plasma side chains and the Polygon SDK to achieve scalability and interoperability.
With support for both ERC-721 and ERC-1155 standards, Polygon provides a streamlined environment for NFT development. Its efficient Layer 2 solution offers lower transaction costs and higher performance, expanding opportunities for creators, collectors, and developers in the NFT space.
The core types of Polygon NFT data
SimpleHash provides access to all NFTs on Polygon, plus 40+ other chains. We offer a simple, unified NFT data API, which provides access to NFT market data, NFT metadata, and other NFT attributes.
NFT Token Metadata
- Unique Identifiers
- Core fields to provide enable precise identification of each NFT.
- Media URLs & Properties
- Fields for media representation, including dimensions, duration, and size.
- Ownership & Rarity
- Details on ownership, transaction history, rarity, and royalty distribution.
- Extra Metadata
- Custom attributes and original media URLs, give additional insights and enable deeper connections to the original creation.
NFT Sales Data
- Transaction Details
- Information about the sales transaction including price, date, and buyer/seller details.
- Marketplace Sources
- Sources of the sales data, such as OpenSea, Blur and other marketplaces.
- USD conversions
- USD conversions for each sale, based on the exchange rate
- Historical Sales Data
- Past sales history for NFTs, aiding in price trend analysis.
NFT Collection Data
- Collection Metadata
- Essential information about a collection, such as the name, description, and image.
- Floor Prices
- Minimum price at which an NFT can be bought within a specific collection.
- Collection-Level Spam Scores
- Metrics to identify potential spam or fraudulent activity within a collection.
- Top Bids
- Highest current offers for NFTs within the collection, aiding in market analysis.
NFT Listing Data
- Listing Details
- Information on listings, including unique identifiers, timestamps, seller details, and listing lifecycle events.
- Collection & Marketplace Info
- Identifiers and details specific to collections and marketplaces associated with the listing.
- Payment Tokens
- Details on the payment tokens used for the listing, including token name, symbol, contract address, and decimals.
“SimpleHash helps us deliver great NFT experiences. We’ve partnered with them because we trust their ability to stay at the forefront of NFT standards and use cases.”