Trailing 1 month Ethereum NFT Data:
About Ethereum NFTs
Birthed in 2017 on Ethereum, NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) uniquely transformed the blockchain landscape, enabling distinctive, indivisible assets to be created and traded. ERC-721, the original standard, pioneered this change, offering a comprehensive framework for unique token creation, ownership verification, and transferability.
In 2018, ERC-1155 arrived, further revolutionizing the NFT space. This multi-token standard allowed for the creation of both fungible (identical) and non-fungible (unique) tokens within a single contract, improving efficiency and broadening NFT capabilities.
The core types of Ethereum NFT data
SimpleHash provides access to all NFTs on Ethereum, plus 40+ other chains. We offer a simple, unified NFT data API, which provides access to NFT market data, NFT metadata, and other NFT attributes.
NFT Token Metadata
- Unique Identifiers
- Core fields to provide enable precise identification of each NFT.
- Media URLs & Properties
- Fields for media representation, including dimensions, duration, and size.
- Ownership & Rarity
- Details on ownership, transaction history, rarity, and royalty distribution.
- Extra Metadata
- Custom attributes and original media URLs, give additional insights and enable deeper connections to the original creation.
NFT Sales Data
- Transaction Details
- Information about the sales transaction including price, date, and buyer/seller details.
- Marketplace Sources
- Sources of the sales data, such as OpenSea, Blur and other marketplaces.
- USD conversions
- USD conversions for each sale, based on the exchange rate
- Historical Sales Data
- Past sales history for NFTs, aiding in price trend analysis.
NFT Collection Data
- Collection Metadata
- Essential information about a collection, such as the name, description, and image.
- Floor Prices
- Minimum price at which an NFT can be bought within a specific collection.
- Collection-Level Spam Scores
- Metrics to identify potential spam or fraudulent activity within a collection.
- Top Bids
- Highest current offers for NFTs within the collection, aiding in market analysis.
NFT Listing Data
- Listing Details
- Information on listings, including unique identifiers, timestamps, seller details, and listing lifecycle events.
- Collection & Marketplace Info
- Identifiers and details specific to collections and marketplaces associated with the listing.
- Payment Tokens
- Details on the payment tokens used for the listing, including token name, symbol, contract address, and decimals.
“SimpleHash helps us deliver great NFT experiences. We’ve partnered with them because we trust their ability to stay at the forefront of NFT standards and use cases.”