Trailing 1 month Base NFT Data:
About Base NFTs
Base provides a secure and scalable Ethereum Layer 2 environment that lowers costs without compromising on the features that make Ethereum a powerhouse for decentralized applications and NFT platforms.
Focused on innovation and accessibility, Base offers early access to Ethereum enhancements such as Account Abstraction (ERC4337) and simple APIs for gasless transactions. By leveraging Optimism's open-source technology and integration with Coinbase, Base presents a cost-effective and convenient solution for NFT developers and enthusiasts, fostering creativity and expanding opportunities within the blockchain space.
The core types of Base NFT data
SimpleHash provides access to all NFTs on Base, plus 30+ other chains. We offer a simple, unified NFT data API, which provides access to NFT market data, NFT metadata, and other NFT attributes.
NFT Token Metadata
- Unique Identifiers
- Core fields to provide enable precise identification of each NFT.
- Media URLs & Properties
- Fields for media representation, including dimensions, duration, and size.
- Ownership & Rarity
- Details on ownership, transaction history, rarity, and royalty distribution.
- Extra Metadata
- Custom attributes and original media URLs, give additional insights and enable deeper connections to the original creation.
NFT Sales Data
- Transaction Details
- Information about the sales transaction including price, date, and buyer/seller details.
- Marketplace Sources
- Sources of the sales data, such as OpenSea, Blur and other marketplaces.
- USD conversions
- USD conversions for each sale, based on the exchange rate
- Historical Sales Data
- Past sales history for NFTs, aiding in price trend analysis.
NFT Collection Data
- Collection Metadata
- Essential information about a collection, such as the name, description, and image.
- Floor Prices
- Minimum price at which an NFT can be bought within a specific collection.
- Collection-Level Spam Scores
- Metrics to identify potential spam or fraudulent activity within a collection.
- Top Bids
- Highest current offers for NFTs within the collection, aiding in market analysis.
NFT Listing Data
- Listing Details
- Information on listings, including unique identifiers, timestamps, seller details, and listing lifecycle events.
- Collection & Marketplace Info
- Identifiers and details specific to collections and marketplaces associated with the listing.
- Payment Tokens
- Details on the payment tokens used for the listing, including token name, symbol, contract address, and decimals.
“SimpleHash helps us deliver great NFT experiences. We’ve partnered with them because we trust their ability to stay at the forefront of NFT standards and use cases.”