About Frame NFTs
Frame’s focus is on adapting workflows to reduce the expense for builders - with a goal of transactions that are 20 times cheaper than on the Ethereum mainnet, lowering the financial barriers for new users.
Frame is committing to empowering creators, by including a protocol-level enforcement mechanism known as Palette, designed to avoid mis-matched experiences at the application layer. In addition, Frame is using Delegate, a protocol that allows for intelligent linking of wallets, making it safer for creators to mint, prove ownership, and claim airdrops from their hot wallets.
The core types of Frame NFT data
SimpleHash provides access to all NFTs on Frame, plus 40+ other chains. We offer a simple, unified NFT data API, which provides access to NFT market data, NFT metadata, and other NFT attributes.
NFT Token Metadata
- Unique Identifiers
- Core fields to provide enable precise identification of each NFT.
- Media URLs & Properties
- Fields for media representation, including dimensions, duration, and size.
- Ownership & Rarity
- Details on ownership, transaction history, rarity, and royalty distribution.
- Extra Metadata
- Custom attributes and original media URLs, give additional insights and enable deeper connections to the original creation.
NFT Collection Data
- Collection Metadata
- Essential information about a collection, such as the name, description, and image.
- Floor Prices
- Minimum price at which an NFT can be bought within a specific collection.
- Collection-Level Spam Scores
- Metrics to identify potential spam or fraudulent activity within a collection.
- Top Bids
- Highest current offers for NFTs within the collection, aiding in market analysis.
“SimpleHash helps us deliver great NFT experiences. We’ve partnered with them because we trust their ability to stay at the forefront of NFT standards and use cases.”