Trailing 1 month Arbitrum Nova NFT Data:
About Arbitrum Nova NFTs
Arbitrum Nova introduces a revolutionary approach to NFT interactions by utilizing AnyTrust and a Data Availability Committee (DAC). Its unique structure enables a cost-efficient environment for NFT creation, trade, and ownership verification, making it an attractive platform for NFT developers and collectors.
The combination of AnyTrust, DAC, and DACert in Arbitrum Nova offers NFT enthusiasts a highly scalable and efficient platform. Even in cases of committee challenges, the network's ability to switch modes ensures uninterrupted NFT operations. Arbitrum Nova's commitment to ultra-low transaction costs and robust security opens new horizons for NFT innovation, paving the way for a more accessible and vibrant NFT ecosystem.
The core types of Arbitrum Nova NFT data
SimpleHash provides access to all NFTs on Arbitrum Nova, plus 40+ other chains. We offer a simple, unified NFT data API, which provides access to NFT market data, NFT metadata, and other NFT attributes.
NFT Token Metadata
- Unique Identifiers
- Core fields to provide enable precise identification of each NFT.
- Media URLs & Properties
- Fields for media representation, including dimensions, duration, and size.
- Ownership & Rarity
- Details on ownership, transaction history, rarity, and royalty distribution.
- Extra Metadata
- Custom attributes and original media URLs, give additional insights and enable deeper connections to the original creation.
NFT Sales Data
- Transaction Details
- Information about the sales transaction including price, date, and buyer/seller details.
- Marketplace Sources
- Sources of the sales data, such as OpenSea, Blur and other marketplaces.
- USD conversions
- USD conversions for each sale, based on the exchange rate
- Historical Sales Data
- Past sales history for NFTs, aiding in price trend analysis.
NFT Collection Data
- Collection Metadata
- Essential information about a collection, such as the name, description, and image.
- Floor Prices
- Minimum price at which an NFT can be bought within a specific collection.
- Collection-Level Spam Scores
- Metrics to identify potential spam or fraudulent activity within a collection.
- Top Bids
- Highest current offers for NFTs within the collection, aiding in market analysis.
NFT Listing Data
- Listing Details
- Information on listings, including unique identifiers, timestamps, seller details, and listing lifecycle events.
- Collection & Marketplace Info
- Identifiers and details specific to collections and marketplaces associated with the listing.
- Payment Tokens
- Details on the payment tokens used for the listing, including token name, symbol, contract address, and decimals.
“SimpleHash helps us deliver great NFT experiences. We’ve partnered with them because we trust their ability to stay at the forefront of NFT standards and use cases.”